Oct 13, 2008

St. George, Utah































Troy and I drove up to St. George this past weekend for a wedding of our dear friends' Tracine and Juan. We were very excited to catch up with friends we hadn't seen in years. Thank you to the Marroquin's for allowing us to spend their special day with them. I am so glad we were able to relax in our hotel and do a little bit of shopping while there. I usually work every Saturday, so it was nice to have off and do whatever I wanted. I wish we were able to do more outdoors, but the weather was not very cooperative, as it was extremely windy and cold. Coming from hot weather in California, Troy and I didn't think walking around would be very pleasant. Plus, we didn't want to come back with colds. But, we were able to drive around town and take pictures of the beautiful landscapes. And, on the way back to Cali, Troy drove me out to the Hoover Dam. I have always wanted to see it and boy was it amazing!!

7 comments:

Shana said...

looks like we really missed out on this one!

Rachel Rogers said...

Wow! Looks like such a nice trip...I'm so glad you two had a weekend away!

Jill said...

Looks like you guys had fun!!!

Brady Life said...

Hey Laurel! I hope you get this! I am thinking that we could possibly do your photo shoot with Troy on Saturday Nov 22nd. Let me know if this day works for you and I will check with Evan to see if he has the day off as well. We are excited to see you both and spend some time catching up as well as getting some great pictures taken of you and Troy.

Love Ya and hope your week is going great. Jules

PS here is my e-mail: theartist9@hotmail.com feel free to e-mail me as well especially because I d like your e-mail and for some reason I don't have it.

Jules

Angela said...

What fun! I would have loved to come and see all the faces I recognized, but we couldn't make it.

Aimee said...

Looks like you guys have TONS of fun together! & I love your house. I'm glad you're happy!
Aimee

Laura said...

Love the pic with Troy holding the baby. It's coming soon!!