Feb 8, 2009

5 months down, 4 more to go!



I know everyone is dying to see pictures of me pregnant so here are the first ones I have taken of myself. It took, me a while to pop and some people still don't think I am pregnant. Although, I definitely notice my growing tummy. Just this past weekend, I had to break down and finally buy some maternity clothes. Here's me with my new dress on. It has been a great pregnancy and I can't wait to finally meet the little one that has been kicking inside of me. I will do my best to post more pictures as the months go by. Enjoy!!

9 comments:

Shana said...

Wow, you look great. Is this little one have a confirmed gender yet? It is about that time for the big ultrasound reveal right?

Melissa said...

It has been way too long since I talked to you. Congratulations on the pregnancy. I am so glad you updated your blog so I can see how your doing.

C Moorhouse said...

About time you updated this blog, lady! You look amazing! Hope all is well. We miss you out here in Maryland - please come visit soon!

Kelley Flint said...

You look so cute. It is so hard to finally start wearing the maternity clothes, but they are so much more comfortable. Keep up the good work. Baby will be here before you know it.

Jill said...

Yay, you look so cute! Cute dress!

Angela said...

Cute mama-to-be! Congratulations so much! I hope you have a happy and healthy remainder of your pregnancy.

The Finger Family said...

Very cute pictures! We are so happy for you and Troy. Congratulations! Enjoy every little moment of your pregnancy. It's the first chance that you have to bond with your little baby and share something so sweet with your husband...

Aimee said...

You are WAY cute prego! Thanks for sharing. I love it!
Aimee

warrensweetsix said...

What a cute belly! You are finally starting to show. Its about time! :) Can't wait to meet her!!