Aug 6, 2009

Visits from family




First Grandma Lynn came to visit, next Aunt Janel, and then Papa Fleming. We can never thank them enough for all the help they gave us in taking care of Mia the first 6 weeks of her life. We will be forever grateful for all the cooking, cleaning, diaper changes, and middle of the night feedings they did. Taking care of a newborn is truly hard work and an adjustment to new parents!! Mom, you are my hero!! I am so glad you were able to be there after Mia was born. I don't know what I would have done without you being there. She will always know that she was named after her grandma Lynn. Janel, I am so glad we were able to spend our birthday together. Thanks for spoiling our little girl!! Papa, I am glad you were able to come out for the blessing of Mia and take part in her special day. We love you all so much!

No comments: